Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Travel Pillow- The Arm Pillo

Edit -  The armpillo is no more. A competitor (the Nursie) has stuck with it over the last decade, while I have moved on to other projects. My current project is a micro-real estate marketplace, that is essentially a Zillow or Redfin-like website for electric vehicle chargers, vending machines, shipping container farms and other small pieces of hardware/machinery. 

So, I would consider myself a sleeping expert. I get a lot of practice, probably far more than I should. Therefore, I would like to introduce my foray in to the fray that is the travel pillow marketplace. No doubt you've seen the neck pillows that look like a toilet seat. Do you want a toilet seat around your neck? Do you want a toddler mistaking it for a potty in the airport? That's what I thought. Then there's the total pillow which bends and twists and lasts for about five minutes. Another neck pillow, shaped like a dog bone, a few seat belt pillows, yaddah, yaddah, nothing interesting.
Heretofore and forevermore, I humbly present to you the Arm Pillo. Developed and perfected over a time period of twenty-three years, it allows you to sleep anywhere. It also prevents your arm from falling asleep when you lie with your arm over your head (see picture 4). Sleep at a desk (napping has been shown to improve productivity), in a car, on a plane, cuddle with you significant other (your arm/arm pillow under their head), wear it to parties for when you inevitably pass out, etc, etc. Take a gander at its glory below or get one of your own at the amazon.com product page or from www.armpillo.com
Sleep at a table like this or...
like this.
Napping in the car
After a long day (prevents your arm from falling asleep)

2 comments:

  1. totally dig it! I almost thought you made this, I was gonna say patent that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did make it and I'm in the process of patenting it. Marketing on a budget is the toughest part though.

    ReplyDelete