Sunday, March 20, 2011

Limitless Viral Marketing



The movie "Limitless" has a viral marketing campaign that is pretty awesome. They posted a YouTube video of a nerdy looking Asian guy in Time Square who was showing off an invention that allows him to take over any screen that it comes close to. The invention then plays a video that an iPhone 4 sends to it on any video screen. This video is pretty obviously fake for those well versed in electronics, but it's generated quite the buzz on YouTube. There is a companion follow up video that lets you know it's a Limitless marketing campaign because the Asian guy says a drug called NZT has allowed him to think of this device. From the one trailer that I've seen, "Limitless" looks like an interesting concept for a movie, especially because I would love to get me some brain 'roids. They'd totally help me ace my Analytical Dynamics test tomorrow, but lets hope I don't need NZT to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment