Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PSY-YUNG

Do you ever wonder what to get people for their birthdays? I'm not really a fan of buying gifts, I would much rather make something. So, it's PSY-YUNG's birthday today so I decided to make him some fan art. I used a Taijitu (a.k.a. yin yang), because it looks cool and because it shows up a lot more often than people think. I also immediately thought yin yang yung. There were Roman infantry shields in 430 A.D. that used the symbol. Bet you didn't know that, huh. Don't feel bad, I didn't either before I started writing this post. I decided to make a blending thing in the middle, just because I thought it would be cool and I couldn't find any images like it. Ummm... Music below, fan art below-er. All Dat Azz by PSY-YUNG World's greatest sinner mix by PSY-YUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment