Monday, April 4, 2011

Girl Walks Into A Bar

I saw just about half an hour of this movie, but I do plan on watching the rest. I just have trouble setting aside an hour and a half for a movie that is free and easily accessible. It's kind of strange, because even though I want to watch it, I'm not really in a hurry to. I think many people feel that this movie is probably not worth their time (as evidenced by heavy promotion garnering only 500,000 views), but it's a murder scheme with quite a few famous people (Danny DeVito, Josh Hartnett, Zachary Quinto who is the guy that played Sylar in Heroes, and Carla Gugino who was the Silk Spectre in the Watchmen). I was kind of hoping that more free feature length videos would premier on the internet, but judging from the lack of success that this movie is having, I don't think there will be another one anytime soon. The trailer is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment